Sunday, May 13, 2012

Night time view of the city

No People Watching today, I do have a few more but I will save them for next week. Today I'm going to post a few more pics of the city that I took last week.


Bright lights, big city!!


Some place I'd really never like to visit, Montreal General Hospital.


These next too are kind of the same, but not. Please keep in mind I didn't have my tripod so these are literally taken on the ledge!



Mount Royal. I haven't quite figured out the easiest/fast way to get there, but I will this summer for sure!


I realize that is last one is terrible! But to give you an idea of where I was, that is the Old Forum!! aka I was pretty much in heaven! haha ...this pic was taken on my point and shoot. You can't really see cuz the picture is dark but there is an 'A frame' type thing in the middle. so naturally I was once again trying to figure out how the inside was when it had an ice surface. haha 


That's all for today. Happy Mother's day!

~believe.


No comments:

Post a Comment