Wednesday, October 31, 2012

the Girl behind the blog - vlog link up

I know, I'm a bad blogger and I say that every post. I'm working on a post, but I haven't had a chance to complete it, hopefully in the next couple of days.
Today, however, I have something a little different. A vlog!!
I apologize in advance I am weird in front of the camera. But I wanted to participate in the link up, The Girl behind the blog, so I had to record a vlog.



Enjoy! [ps. Mom it's not even 3 minutes long, if you wanted to watch it.]



~believe.

5 comments:

  1. No need to say you're a bad blogger just because you don't post every day! We all have our own paces--some seasons I'm more creative than others, but I wouldn't want to fill up my blog with lame or half-hearted posts either! haha...my cosmetic of choice is lipstick--I'll wear nothing but lipstick most days, mascara is my 'dressy' makeup!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cell phone as a security blanket. Yes! Although, sometimes it is really freeing to forget it at home! Glad you linked up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. so nice to "meet" you! So glad you linked up with The Girl Behind The Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Music! That is a good one. I included my kindle because I'm always listening to music on it. I definitely can't get thru the day without it.

    It was good to "meet" you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that you have a ps to your mom in there--thank you so much for linking up. You did great :)

    ReplyDelete