Sunday, May 6, 2012

People Watching week 3

Welcome to Week 3 of People Watching. [If you are new around here, week 1 & week 2.]
And to recap this will be a weekly, or bi-weekly series called People Watching. Since I am usually round the city by myself, I have a great a chance to witness all the interesting people around. I have seen some pretty interesting people. I was originally going make one post and just add to it with the people I see/saw but I figured a series would be easier to follow. I'm going to try and post weekly but I might not have something every week, so I've picked Sundays as post day.
I have a surprise this week, pictures!



These pictures are from the Saint Patrick's Day parade, but I have seen this guy 2 more times since then. 

Yup, he is roller blading, playing the banjo in a canoe, nbd. haha
The next time I saw him was in a Metro station, he was still in the canoe, this time it was on the floor and he had a fishing rod with a basket attached to the line. The basket was bouncing all around and meant to collect change. I thought it was quite clever.
I saw him again on a street corner, same idea. Collecting change. 

I saw a few other 'characters' this week but I will save them for now. 

~believe.

No comments:

Post a Comment