Friday, April 27, 2012

Playoffs - let's start round 2

Round 2 of the Stanley Cup playoffs gets underway tonight and I am cutting it close on my predictions. So without further a do [oh wait, I have to mention that I only got 2 series wrong!!! And one of them was the team I really want to win it. Forget who I picked, see it here.]


From the EAST
WSH vs NYR - I'm picking the Rangers. I have a strong dislike from one Alex Ovechkin, so I do not want to see him win, which would splash his face everywhere! ...plus I have a soft spot for on PEI boy, names Brad Richards! hehe
NJD vs PHI - Since I don't like Philly and they beat out my Pens, I am going with the Devils. 

From the WEST
LAK vs STL - This one is tough for me. I'd like to see the Kings go far but I feel the same way for the Blues... Since the Kings have to lower ranking I'll pick them. [but I really don't care.]
NSH vs PHX - Again, why do I have to choose?! Ummm I adopted Smashville when the playoffs started but I feel the Phoenix has something to prove. Heck, they both do!! Ugh, having a really hard time picking just one... OK I'll say the 'Yotes, for Shane Doan! 

....how about we just forget about the East and just send the 4 from the west straight to the semi-finals?! that works best for me! haha
~believe. 

No comments:

Post a Comment