Saturday, May 12, 2012

NHL Playoffs - Round 3

I wish I was betting on these playoffs...if you are keeping score I only got 2 series wrong!! ...yes, I am going round to round instead of picking my top 2 right off the bat but still! ...also I am not picking the amount of games, but I find that too tough! haha

Here are my previous predictions Round 1 and Round 2.
So for the semi-finals, I pick:

In the East
NYR vs NJD - I'm going to say the Devils...I was tempted to put Rangers. But the Devils have a 40 year old in net!! Yes, Martin Brodeur has one [maybe more, I don't feel like looking it up haha] Stanley Cup, but come on he is 40!!! haha This might be his last season, that being said...

In the West
PHX vs LAK - 'YOTES!! I'd love to see them win the Cup! Not just to see BizNasty hoist the Cup and have the best chirp of life! But their Captain Shane Doan, isn't getting any younger and he has been with one team his entire career, also played against them [drafted by Winnipeg then they were moved to Phoenix and this year when they got a 'new' team in Winnipeg he played against them]. And last but certainly not least who wouldn't want to see the Lord Stanley in the desert!! With the talk of Phoenix not 'being a hockey town' how great would it be for them to win, they are always the under'dogs'. I'd love to see them win!!

Mind you I think I would be OK if any of these teams won. [so glad Boston, Philly, and Washington and in the top 4!!]

Agree/Disagree?! Think I'm certifiable?!

~believe.

No comments:

Post a Comment