Friday, March 1, 2013

Photo challenge?! [day 1]

-Insert lame excuse about why I've been mia...I don't have one, I just haven't written anything-

One of the blogs I check regularly Travel Babbles had a post today [this] and in it she said she is going to be completing a photo a day challenge. I have been seeing these challenges around the blogging world for a while but honestly I've been too lazy to do them. Almost two months ago I got a smart phone and well I think it's time I put it to use! I started writing this post on my phone [yay!] and I will also use my phone to attach the pictures!

Click read more to see my first pic and what to expect from this challenge.



Here is the list for the challenge:


The blog that this challenge comes from is Fat Mum Slim, the post can be found here.

So without further ado here is my "L is for..."pic

L is for... LOVE.
This is actually the February picture from my calendar. I love the Montreal Canadiens. The month of February is referred to as the month of love. The calendar itself was part of the advent calendar gift I got from my family, I know it was picked out with love. Also I may or may not refer to the player in my pic as my Davey, aka love him!

So there you have it.  Day 1, check!

Tomorrow's prompt "I made this..." any ideas of what I might post?! You'll have to come back and find out tomorrow.

~believe.

No comments:

Post a Comment