Monday, March 18, 2013

explore. [day 15]

As promised today on my day off I went exploring. Of course I had a hard time picking just one pic and since I am a few days late, I have included 4 pics, is that cheating?! I figure I've failed already being late on a few pics, but I am going to keep doing it anyway.


So I saw this one drive by and was like "dang, I wish I got a pic of that" and lucky me saw it parked out side my metro station!  That's right it's a phone booth on the back of a truck. Something you don't see every day.


Some thing else you don't see everyday, but I will on my way to work until April 28th, half of the Metro entrance closed.


I don't think you can see the sign, but major part of my exploring, Walmart! It was another Metro station I had never been to and google maps told me that there was a Walmart there, sure enough there was! Also the top of the Olympic tower, which looks backwards, because I was further East then I had been before!

And finally a taste of home...Briggs and Little yard all the way from Harvey, NB!!

Were my exploring pics worth the wait?!

~believe.

No comments:

Post a Comment