Sunday, March 3, 2013

I made this! [day 2]

I'm a day late, so sue me. I did have this in my drafts last night I just didn't post it. Sorry.

In case you didn't know I am a pretty creative/crafty/artistic person soI figured this was going to be easy peasey...it wasn't!

Click read more to find out why and to see the pic!



My first thought was to post a pic of a scarf that I crocheted but I haven't really made any super creative or interesting ones. I did recently crochet a 'knight's helmet', sword and shield. But the picture for that were taken a few weeks ago, so they wouldn't qualify.

What I have posted is one of the melted crayon arts I did. I have done the regular 'lined up crayons' art but I had the idea to make a shooting star. In person the colours are very dark but it looks nice in the picture. I'd like to make another one, with lighter colours.

I made this!

~believe.

No comments:

Post a Comment