Wednesday, August 1, 2012

baby you're a firework...

A little Katy Perry anyone?! haha This post isn't about Katy Perry, that was just what came to mind when I started this post and it works, so go with it.
La Ronde and Montreal host this crazy firework competition every summer. I thought the shows took place every Saturday, but they happen on some week days too!
It was a solid half hour of fireworks set to music. I was in a pretty ideal location to watch them but I missed some of the lower ones.  After the jump I'll have pics.
I was across the river from where they were set off, so I couldn't see a lot of the lower ones. But it was super cool none the less. You can see the crowds of people in some of the pictures. Also the city closes down the bridge and a few streets, for the fireworks, which I thought was cool and well organized. It's to protect the drivers and I say the observers too. I don't have much else to say so I'll let the pictures speak for themselves.




















I also took a 10 minute long video, I'll post the link here, when it's up loaded.

~believe.

1 comment:

  1. love these photos! seriously amazing fireworks

    p.s. i'm your newest follower :)

    xo brie
    www.sophistifunkblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete