Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Happy 25th Sid!!

Today is 'Sid the Kid's 25th birthday! [I don't often call him Sid the Kid, I mean he isn't a kid.]
It's crazy to believe it has been 3 years since my mom and I were in Cole Harbour, helping him celebrate his 22nd birthday and his day with the Stanley Cup!! [yes, mom it's been 3 years!]



I did take LOTS of pictures that day this one, however, is not mine! But if you look really closely you can see me in it, I'm in red!  Didn't see me, mom and I are on the ship, where it says VILLE DE QUEBEC, we're just above the 'DE'. I found this pic on tumblr a few weeks ago and was planning to send it to my mom, but didn't get around to it. I think it works here though and I know mom will see it! 

I wasn't planning to post my own pictures cuz I didn't want to find them on my hard drive, but I remembered I had them on facebook, so here are some of them.





I looked quickly, but I don't think I ever blogged about that day and I know this blog doesn't have a post about the day I met Sidney. I am pretty sure I have them written out somewhere and I will post them another time. 

I didn't really have a plan for this post, I just wanted to wish my favourite hockey player a Happy 25th Birthday!! I'm sure he will not see this or that he even cares, but as far I know he isn't on twitter and I am not privileged enough to be facebook friends with him [I'm not sure if he even has a facebook account]. So this is my place to send him birthday wishes!

I hope he has the best day ever and I hope his summer training is going better than he had planned! I can't wait to see him this season and I hope he stays healthy!! Oh and I don't think I actually said it but Happy Birthday Sid!!! <3 

Since it just occurred to me that I have this picture laying around facebook, I might as well throw it up here:

Look at how young and in love we were back in 2007, that seems like a life time ago! [that was taken in the Melon Arena, which sadly does not exist anymore.]


~believe. 

No comments:

Post a Comment