Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Biodome, Olympic Stadium and downtown!

Today I had a full day, I left home around 11. I wanted to miss the lunch rush on the Metro, and I succeeded! I'm not sure how long the trip was, but it didn't seem THAT long. I got off at Viau Station, which was right next to the Biodome! The Biodome was cool. I wish I had my camera but all the more reason to go back. After the Biodome, I went up the Olympic Tower, the view was great but the snowflakes got in the way. When I came down from the tower I took a tour of the Olympic Stadium. It was a private tour, because there was no one else there for the tour. haha My tour guide happened to be a Montrealer so after the tour, he told me places I should go and places I should not go. It was great because I really didn't know where or what I should see in the city. I needed that because I didn't really have a plan before. I just had a few things I wanted to see and he told me about other things to do. He also told me not to be afraid of the downtown so after I left the Big O, I got off the Metro downtown and just walked around. It was game day, but I don't think I was there late enough to fully enjoy the excitement. I did however, experience the packed Metro at 5 o'clock, it wasn't too bad though.

~believe.

No comments:

Post a Comment