Sunday, September 9, 2012

Where the heck have I been?!

Hey! So my life got busy, that is the only excuse I have. Last weekend was the first weekend I had off in a couple of weeks and I started this post but I didn't finish it. I have no excuse, but I'm going to post it today!


On August 17th I started working! Yay job!! I'm doing over the phone tech support. My first call centre job. It's a bit of a challenge for me, since I haven't worked in a call centre before and I am also new to tech support. So far I have just been in training and it's going well. I still have a week of training before I hit the floor, officially. We have already been on the floor listening to calls and answering some [just answering and then listening to the 'professional' take the rest of the call].  Sometimes I feel overwhelmed but it's going to get easier with more experience. My trainer is great and the people in my class are in the same boat as me, so I know I am not alone.
I have been working from 4 until midnight, which isn't such a bad shift since I am a night owl. But it makes the rest of my day completely useless. I sleep in and then get ready for work and when I get home I get caught up on everything I missed online then go to sleep.

A couple of weekends ago, a friend was in the city so I had a weekend full of doing touristy things. An art gallery or two, museums, the Biosphere, the BioDome and we went up the Olympic Tower.
It was a beautiful day when we went up the tower and it cool because this time I actually knew what I was seeing and I could point of things in the city! [I haven't edited those pictures yet, but I will post them sometime in the future.]

I haven't been up to much else.

Now that I am working, my life won't be all that interesting but I will try to post something every now and then.

~believe.

No comments:

Post a Comment